Supplementary Food For Ornamental Fish
This food enhances pigmentation in yellow aquarium fish with its natural pigment sources. It is an extrude food specially prepared for healthy, fast and maximum color development of your fish. It contains algae with high protein, DHA and carotenoids, crustacean flour as a natural color source, spirulina and chlorella. The coloring effect starts on the 15th day of feeding, and excellent yellow coloration is obtained within 30 days.
Fish and fish byproducts (premium fish meal), cereals, vegetable protein sources, soybean meal, plant based oils, fish oil, mollusks and shellfish (gammarus meal, squid meal), algae (schizochytrium sp., chlorella sp., spirulina sp.), garlic, vitamin premix, mineral premix, mold inhibitor, choline cloride.
Directions for Use
Feed once a day, as much as the fish can consume within a short time.
- Probits Discusartakuaadmin2018-09-22T15:15:38+03:00
- Discus Redartakuaadmin2018-09-22T15:25:10+03:00
- Spirulina & Garlicartakuaadmin2018-09-22T15:28:04+03:00
Spirulina & Garlic
- Cichlid Mixartakuaadmin2018-09-22T16:37:33+03:00
- Max Powerartakuaadmin2018-09-22T16:40:29+03:00
- Tropical Mixartakuaadmin2018-09-22T16:43:24+03:00
- Malawi Fishartakuaadmin2018-09-22T16:53:21+03:00